Saturday, March 27, 2010

What would I do if I were the prime minister......

Prime minister is one of the person that has an important rule to develop the nation. Nowadays, there are many problems in my country like political,economic,and social welfare problem. If I were prime minister , I would chang many things that can develop my nation and give the better life to the people.
First, I would change the education system to produce a good generation with a good moral. Parents and school have to promote IQ and EQ to their child because intelligence child is not good enough for Thai nation but you have to be good in moral too. In addition, I would change the study programme. Today, students study for getting good job but I would change to "study for develop your country". When you study in the class, you have to practice more and share your idea to your hometown.
Second, I would help the poor people by creating the job opportunity. Also, I would help the farmer by provide the free schoarship for their child and provide better income like give them a higher price of their agriculture product.
Finally, I would make death the punishment for corruption. Corruption is very dangerous for the nation and it is the cause of lack of development. Also, I would try and make our government are more transparent.
Therefore, these are the ways that I would do if I were prime minister to develop my nation. The people would heve better standard of living. The children would be the good generation. So, the people would be happy and would not have the social problem in my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment