Sunday, March 28, 2010

If I were the Prime Minister, what would I do?

If you were the Prime Minister, what would you do?

If I could be the Prime Minister of Thailand, I would manage many things in my country. First of all, the corruption must be fully eliminated in Thai government organization. I would encourage government house official to be proud of Thai people service and being job satisfaction by motivating in their income system and welfare benefits without corruption. Next, Thai education system, I would support all Thai children could learn in schools without payments, so who had good grade result and behavior they had a privilege classes to study further without payment in university level. Then, safety well being in country environment, every where in Thailand would be safety for every one. Especially in the lowest south of Thailand must be urgently managed there to be peaceful well-being. After that, I would build up lots of trees along the roads and adding up number public parks. I would like to change Bangkok city to be a green-pollution capital.
Finally, I would do better transportation system in nation-wide in Thailand such as hi-speed rail network around Thailand and lots of sky trains in Bangkok. Every one lived in Bangkok with happiness and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment