Monday, March 8, 2010

About me : thiti

My name is Thiti. I am very glad to have a good opportunity to introduce myself. I am very happy to learning with this class and having a good teacher. Our teacher's name is Khun Whitney.
First of all, I am not student in the day-life but being a student in night-life at AUA. I am working in a joint venture company (Thai-Japan). I have a few chance to practice my English in both speaking and writing. I will use english in meeting room one time per month - no more than 20 minutes for presenting my jobs.
My dream is to speak English like a native speaker if it is a possible. I am sure that AUA could help me to make my dream come to be true. So that I take many courses at AUA and believe in AUA institute. Thank you in advance for every teachers at AUA.
Regards,
Thitiwatr

No comments:

Post a Comment