Wednesday, March 10, 2010

About Me: Tukta

My nickname is Tukta. I'm 32 years old. I'm married for 6 years and have no children yet. I live with my mother, my husband and two cats, Namtarn and Tub-ped. They are so lovely.

After I graduated from the university, I worked as a casting director for music video and advertisement for about 5 years and quit because of the tense of the job. After that I worked at home as an animator for mobile download. Until last month, the company I worked with had shut down. Now I recognize myself as a housewife.

In my free time, I love to go shopping with my friends, mostly Siam area. I also love to see the movies. It's the family's activity. My mother loves the big mega-project movies, my husband loves the art and independence movies, and I love almost every kinds. I love to read too. I read fashion magazines, fictions and literatures. My favourite books are Harry Potter series, Sophie's World, Life of Pi and the series from Patricia D.Cornwell which is my favourite author.

No comments:

Post a Comment