Monday, March 8, 2010

About me : Max

My nickname is Max or Mc. General Writing 3 is my second class in AUA. I learned Basic writing 2 before. I learn writing courses in AUA because I would like to improve my writing skill.

My background, I have live in Bangkok and learn there. I was graduated from Computer Science Chulalongkorn university. Now, I am programmer at Ecartstudio. I love technology and like to move forward with theirs. My hobbies is reading a technology blog, playing games and internet and traveling.

4 comments:

  1. Max,
    I am very glad to hearing you are a technology guy. So, I now have a technology consultant if i have any computer or technology problem. I know who is a good solving problem person.
    P'Thiti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very pleased to help you about technology problem. Pleased to meet you kub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max
    Thank you so much for your supports and kindness. You are hi-technology guy. I just do an easy program. Certainly, many new twister or facebook...I do not know how to use or implement. Details i will talk with you face by face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max
    Next class of general writing IV will open and learn on April 26. I hope you and all my classmates still take a new course. Please kindly distribute my messages to our classmates.
    Thanks,
    Thiti

    ReplyDelete